My Responsibility As A Midwife Is To Foster An Environment That Is Physically And Emotionally Safe
Amanda has been married for 14 years and they are the parents to 4 boys ranging from 13 to 4. Amanda experienced 2 hospital births, a birth center delivery and a homebirth in the summer of 2009. All their deliveries were special, but nothing was as AMAZING has their homebirth!! Amandas experience was truly a blessing and it made her realize how lucky midwives are to help so many other women experience this joyous occasion. Amanda and Beautiful Beginnings Midwifery: Center for Birth & Womens Health wants women to EXPERINECE BIRTH!
It is our responsibility as midwives to foster an environment that is physically and emotionally safe. Childbirth is a natural and wonderful experience that should be private and comfortable. We work with the womans body to deliver the baby in the most peaceful environment possible. As your midwife, Amanda and Beautiful Beginnings will honor your choices, wishes, and desires to empower you to take control of your childbirth experience.
Qualifications And Experience
- Certified Professional Midwife
- Licensed Midwife in Texas
- Graduate of ATM Midwifery Program
- CPR for the Healthcare Professional, AHA
- Neonatal Resuscitation, AHA/AAP
- Continuing education workshops
- North American Registry of Midwives
- Vice-President of North Texas Midwives 2010, 2011, 2012
- Member of Tarrant County Birth Network since 2011